Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Union Made

It was time.
My old car has served me well, but 13 years is 13 years.
So when I decided to buy a new car, I went Union.
As a proud member of the Nation Writers Union, UAW Local 1981 and as an AFT Local president, I knew it was the right thing to do.
Locals 5049, 5051, and 5123 of L+M hospital and 5149 of Backus hospital have joined together and negotiated a deal for our members to receive Supplier pricing on most Chevy, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles at Valenti Auto in Mystic, CT.
Our field rep, Greg, was helpful in this.
It's also nice to know that our members receive discounts on many things though Union Plus
Anyway, Chris Zaino was great to deal with at Bob Valenti's and I'm thankful to my UAW brothers and sisters for a fine car.
I recommend all my members keep these discounts in mind.
Happy motoring.

No comments: