Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving message

 I was going to post a Thanksgiving message when I read this message from my Congressman Joe Courtney He said what I was feeling better than I could have. BTW, glad you’re on the road to recovery Joe, and a big thank you to you for all you do. 

“This year’s Thanksgiving message is dedicated to them—to the nurses and health care workers on their feet for 12 hours at a time caring for our sick; the grocery clerks, delivery drivers and postal workers delivering the essential goods we all continue to rely on; the teachers and parents who have faced unprecedented challenges while they educate our students both in and out of the classroom; the volunteers working to deliver masks, PPE, and warm meals to folks who need them; and to every working family in eastern Connecticut that has had to balance life amid this pandemic. I am grateful for the tremendous strength and generosity of spirit we have witnessed from you all throughout this health crisis”

No comments: