Saturday, July 16, 2016

If this is Saturday, this must be JFK

11:05 flight to Minneapolis, arriving at 1:15. 

Or not. 

Seems the plane has mechanical problems, so we are back in the terminal, awaiting repairs, and hoping against hope. 

Why oh God, WHY?

Then I realized. 
He probably has other things to think of than my travel plans. 
In fact, it reminds me of the story of the man in his house with rising flood waters. As he escaped to the roof of the house to escape the water, a boat came along. "Hop in and come to safety" they said. 
"No, God will take care of me he replied."
A helecopter came. "Climb up the rope to safety."  "No, God will takecare of me."
The water continued to rise and he drowned. 
In heaven, he asked God, "Why didn't you save me?"
God said, "I sent you a boat and a helecopter. What more did you want?"

Sometimes, we don't see God in the situation we are in. 

So,
With this delay,
I have had used the time to have a great conversation with some AFT teachers from New York. 

See you in Minneapolis. 


No comments: