Friday, November 18, 2011

It must be the songs

Management doesn't seem to like organized labor very much.
At Backus they hired Jackson Lewis, a proud and prestigious law firm, one of the top union busting firms in the country, and one of the most expensive, to fight the security union.  After spending millions in the fight and losing to about 30 guards and support workers, Backus hired Jackson Lewis again and spent several million to fight their own nurses.  The nurses won.
I don't understand.  Management is always talking about how important it is to listen to workers but when workers try to establish a voice, management fights them.
There can be one and only one answer.
It's our songs.
Labor has cool songs, management doesn't, and they're jealous.  It's the only thing that makes sense. 
I kind of feel for them, I mean we do have great songs.
Management has.....well, nothing.  I searched and searched.  I did find one scene from Blazing Saddles with a work song that may help.  I hope so, then maybe management won't be so angry. 

No comments: