Saturday, December 31, 2016

A walk through 2016

2016 had it's share of challenges and trials for me. I won't rehash them all, we all face them. Nor will I attempt to predict what 2018 will bring, your guess is as good as mine.

I will say that overall, I am glad for 2016.
I think I grew, personally and professionally.
I think I became a better listener, to others and to that voice inside me.

I want to thank all of you who walked beside me on the journey of 2016.
A good friend tells me that while she may not always agree or approve of the decisions I make, she will always be there for me.
What more can one ask?
I know that I have many friends and family who feel the same, and I know that while I must walk my own journey, I never have to walk it alone.

2017 will surly bring it's own trials.
I hope you remember as you walk your journey, that their are others who will always be there for you.

I wish you a happy and healthy 2017.


No comments: