Thursday, July 1, 2021

4th term

 Thank you to the 30,000 dedicated educators, healthcare professionals and public servants of AFT Connecticut. Your dedication to your students, patients and the public you serve is an inspiration. 

Today I begin my 4th term as your Executive VP. The opportunity to serve you, alongside my friend and president Jan Hochadel, our leadership team, and our dedicated staff makes this the best job in the world.  

Thank you to our AFT CT Executive Committee VPs, our Local presidents and activists, the officers and staff of AFT - American Federation of Teachers, and my sisters and brothers of AFT Nurses & Health Professionals and the unions of the Connecticut AFL-CIO. 


I am a better person for knowing you. 


We have much work to do. 

EVERY worker deserves a voice.

No comments: